[blparent] Teaching a Sighted Child to Ride a Bike

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jun 1 00:44:05 UTC 2017

My kids occasionally used their scooters until they wer3e about 11 or 12.

I read an article the other day that said that many kids are learning
to ride bicycles without training wheels these days.  They put their
feet on the ground and push themselves forward.  There are apparently
even races/competitions using this method, for toddlers, it is
becoming quite a phenomenon appare3ntly.

Dave