[blparent] Green toys

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 16:27:07 UTC 2017

Hi everyone! I am just curious if any of you guys have tried green toys. They are made in the United States from recycled milk cartons. A while ago, my in-laws got this really cute cupcake sent. The set consists of a cake stand with five cupcakes on it. The cupcakes are made up of three parts. The actual hollow cupcake, It looks like a plastic cupcake wrapper it is the same size and shape, the top of the cupcake, and then a cute frosting to top that off with. The frosting is in this cute raised almost 3 dimensional spiral shape. That toy is one of the favorite toys of all the grandkids. I have a friend who will be watching my kids while I am helping out at the Bell Academy next week. As a thank you gift, I got her the cupcake set because she really likes having toys at her house for kids to play with. Anyway, I was just wondering what your guys experience is with green toys and what you thought of them. Also, I purchased their build a flower bouquet set for my three-year-old daughter's birthday. Have any of you guys owned that toy? If so, what exactly is it like? Thanks for any responses.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone