[blparent] Accessible educational game apps for sighted kids

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 18:42:28 UTC 2017

What are educational game apps for preschool children whom are sighted but
have blind parents? We tried a couple of apps including the ABC Mouse and
PBS Kids app, but neither are accessible for my husband and I to even start
a game let alone assist in any way. Wondering if anyone has apps to
recommend for our four-year-old to play on the iPad that have some
accessibility to them for my husband and I.

Bridgit