[blparent] Music together classes

Tara Wiseman thflute at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:34:38 UTC 2017

Dear collective wisdom! Have any of you guys ever taken the music together classes? The music together class is designed for families to help their children from age birth to kindergarten and learn music. Yesterday, we went to a demonstration. The class involves singing, doing actions to the songs, dancing, and a couple of times where you grab either either a Shikhar egg or  A percussion instrument and just go to town! The class seems like a lot of fun! So here are my questions. Number one, how do you guys adopt with the actions? Number two, the class has an app which what you have access to the music. Does anyone know if this app is accessible? Anyway, it seems like a lot of fun. My 2 1/2-year-old daughter likes to observe the situation and then get involved. But she said she enjoyed the class. I think as she continues to go, she will enjoy it even more! Apparently, the classes are in 10 weeks segments. You can take the class  for three years before the same music curriculum is repeated. Thanks for any thoughts!
Tara
Check out my podcast found at:abilitystories.podbean.com and on iTunes