[blparent] Music together classes

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Sun Mar 5 18:34:19 UTC 2017

Good morning Tara,
I have taken classes like this one that you were speaking of with my children. You are right they are a lot of fun, and the children enjoy them and learn immensely from them. My first piece of advice to you, is to talk to the instructor that teaches the class, explain to her that you'll need some accommodations. What I've done in the past was asking instructor to show me all of the motions to the songs I take the time to get good at them, Before I start the class. I encourage the instructor to be very descriptive in her verbal encouragement to the class, so instead of saying let's make the rainfall, she would say, "lift your hands up over your head and wiggle your fingers, as the rain is falling." It's a super easy thing for them to do and soon it becomes a natural adjustment. I look forward to hearing how the class goes for you and your daughter.

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd
"If you dream it you can do it!" Walt Disney