[blparent] One-handed Strollers

Caligrl caligrl717 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 22:01:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for a stroller that can be pushed/pulled with one hand? I've recently looked at the Uppababy Vista and like it, but I'm curious about any options that might be cheaper...

The main reasons I like the Vista (besides the one-handed operation) is that the seat can face either direction and the stroller can be converted from a single to a double. (the single to double conversion isn't manditory but is a nice feature in potentially planning for a subsequent child.) Either way, the stroller does need to accommodate a car seat snapping into it.

Thanks.