[blparent] Feeling Uncertain: Playtime as a Blind Mom - Disabled Parenting Project

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 05:54:30 UTC 2017

Good evening fellow parents!
I want to apologize for the link that I sent earlier today, I neglected to tap in the body of the email,  put a comment in here. I think I did not put the proper Lincoln. Please forgive me…
I just wanted to share that on this list serve, I received the invitation to enter the disabled parents blog contest… And guess what?? I won!🙌 A $50 Amazon gift card. Follow this link if you would like to
 Read the blog that I wrote.
http://disabledparenting.com/feeling-uncertain-playtime-blind-mom/?captcha=failed#comments

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd
"If you dream it you can do it!" Walt Disney