[blparent] Feeling Uncertain: Playtime as a Blind Mom - Disabled Parenting Project

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 13:02:39 UTC 2017

Thank you very much! You are totally right on the money about that one… It is the best ride I've ever had, I have four children and the one that I wrote about is my youngest with each one, and learn more about myself and accomplish things that I thought that I never could. My kids are amazing and they're the biggest part of my life.

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd
"If you dream it you can do it!" Walt Disney