[blparent] (no subject)

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue May 16 10:29:52 UTC 2017

					"we"?

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Alomi
Parikh via BlParent
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 11:45 PM
To: Blind Parents Mailing List <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Alomi Parikh <alomiparikh24 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [blparent] (no subject)

Hi

Thank you for choosing to reply to my questions

Well I don't do surveys for people usually, but like it or not we do things
differently sometimes and sometimes it is related to being blind and other
times it is just what we choose to do as people.

Could you please elaborate on what you do differently based on your
blindness? If you don't mind that is. It would really help me out a lot.

Thank you

Alomi Parikh

On May 16, 2017 6:01 AM, "DiannaAlley via BlParent" <blparent at nfbnet.org>