[blparent] More Photos Needed

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Wed May 17 21:41:07 UTC 2017

Hello listers!

As you may know, the NFB is busy updating our pamphlet, Parenting without Sight: What Social Workers and Attorneys Need to Know about Blind Parents. A couple of months ago I put out a call for photos. Several people on this list very kindly submitted pictures, many of which will be used in the updated edition. We can still use a few more. In particular, we need photos of blind parents shopping with their children, being involved in events or activities at school, playing with children in a pool or lake, and helping a young child get dressed. These are just some of the gaps we need to fill, but if you have other photos you'd like to share, send them on! Tell us your name and your child's name, which we will include in the captions unless you wish otherwise.

For publication we need high resolution photos of at least 300 DPI, or dots per inch. Please send photos to me or contact me off list with questions at dkent5817 at att.net. Thanks in advance for your help!

Debbie Stein

---