[blparent] Finding a preschool

tmcgee3917 tmcgee3917 at aol.com
Sat May 20 02:53:20 UTC 2017

Hi Tara,
I have my youngest right now in Headstart, which is an excellent option for preschool. In some states they even have a bus that goes along with Headstart. Of course this is an income contingent program, which means if you qualify it is free to you, but it's a great option for preschool. Most of preschool is just the idea of being away from mommy, listening, keeping your body still for a period . Of time, having regular meal times and eating in a community setting. All of these attributes of Headstart are great precursor to kindergarten.

Warmly,
Tracy Boyd
"If you dream it you can do it!" Walt Disney