[blparent] Parenting Without Sight - Survey - Revised Link

Alomi Parikh alomiparikh24 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 21:14:05 UTC 2017

Hello David,

Thank you for responding.

I am extremely sorry if I hurt your sentiments in any way. I am not sure if
you followed the other email conversation I sent. I did mention that the
almost all the same questions were asked to Sighted Parents and this survey
is not targeting Blind Parents in any way. This is the link sent to Sighted
Parents

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZNZwV3IigIXkrSIwW-3KqH0KF0AYRv64clOqdbZxdI4mrRg/viewform?c=0&w=1

I strongly believe that Blind Parents are wholly capable of raising their
own children and don't mean to undermine your capacities in any way. If you
could briefly read up the other thread sent by me I think it may help clear
out some things.

If you think I am approaching you with a good intention then it would be
extremely kind of you to fill out the complete survey.

Nevertheless, I'm extremely sorry to upset you.

Thank you.

Alomi Parikh

On May 22, 2017 2:01 AM, "David Andrews via BlParent" <blparent at nfbnet.org>