[blparent] Teaching a Sighted Child to Ride a Bike

Wendy Meuse w_meuse at telus.net
Tue May 30 07:51:05 UTC 2017

Hi Jo Elizabeth.  What a shame.  I was going to suggest holding on to the back of her bike  and run along.  I did this with my
daughter and thenwwhen we got going at a pretty good speed, I sneakily let go of her bike and she just kept going.  Once she
realized I had let go though she pulled over onto the grass.   My nabor who lives down the steet from me though had a teen aged son
and he worked with her on it.