[blparent] Teaching a Sighted Child to Ride a Bike

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue May 30 14:16:20 UTC 2017

The first thing that came to mind when I read your post was that perhaps her friends would like to help her learn how to ride her bike. When I learned to ride a bike we had a grassy hill that I just kept going down over and over again until I got it. If I fell it was onto the soft grass so I didn't get hurt. When I taught my kids to ride their bikes I did run alongside holding the seat and then when I let go they didn't know it and they were riding on their own without help.

Jody

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

50 Years of Star Trek!
Live Long and Prosper!