[blparent] blind friendly breast pumps?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 13:13:11 UTC 2017

			Medicare or Medicaid?
I always thought Medicare was for old people, i.e. people who wouldn't be needing breast pumps.
I'd force them to pin down an answer, that is their job after all.
You can also have the lactation center at the hospital get you an answer (again this is part of their job description) or your obgyn or midwife.