[blparent] Breast pumps, the runaround

Amanda Berkley amanda1226 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 20:11:39 UTC 2017

I completely understand. I think I should just realign my thinking to
just giving the dad a chance to feed the little one and develop more
of a bond aside from holding and changing diapers! lol

I'll be definitely looking into the nursing pillows.

Does anyone have a good suggestion for a pregnancy forum that's
reasonably accessible? I tried Baby Center, but couldn't get past the
sign up page using JAWS.

Thanks,
Amanda