[blparent] Preschools

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 18:46:01 UTC 2017

Hi all! I have started looking into getting my three-year-old daughter into a preschool. I just think she is ready and would really enjoy the experience! I would love to hear any of your stories. What was sending your child to preschool like for you? What means did you used to get them to the preschool? How did you address your blindness with the staff? Did you use any particular alternative techniques or accommodations? I look forward to any responses.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone