[blparent] Request for Halloween or fall themed content

Parenting parenting at nfb.org
Wed Oct 25 14:50:22 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind knows that, for many blind parents, living the lives we want means having our kids dress up for Halloween, taking our kids to harvest or Halloween parties, and/or taking our kids trick-or-treating. We would love to receive pictures of your kids in their costumes and read your fall or Halloween themed stories. Please consider tagging the National Federation of the Blind on Facebook when you post pictures of your kids in their costumes, or write anything about Halloween adventures. You can also email stories and/or pictures directly to parenting at nfb.org<mailto:parenting at nfb.org>. We may use your pictures or stories in future Voice of the Nations Blind blog posts, on our blindparents.org<http://blindparents.org> website, or in some other way. We will not use any picture or story without asking your permission first.
We look forward to seeing fun costumes, and to reading your fall or Halloween experiences. Melissa

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon>
Sent from my iPhone

Disclaimer