[blparent] blind friendly breast pumps?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Sep 23 21:40:30 UTC 2017

What do you mean by blind friendly? I used a Modela breast pump, and it worked fine for me with no adaptations. There was nothing blind unfriendly about it. I just stuck the bells on the hoses, then placed them on my nipples and pumped away. Not meaning to sound argumentative; I'd be glad to answer any further questions, but I don't really know what you're getting at.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto