[blparent] blind friendly breast pumps?

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 22:28:56 UTC 2017

Hi! I used a Mandela breast pump. I found it incredibly blind friendly and easy to use. You can purchase it for $150 off of Amazon. That's what I did because my insurance wouldn't purchase a breast pump for me. If you need one, send me an email. I'm not using mine anymore and would love to simply give it to somebody who needs it. My email address is thflute at gmail.com
Sincerely!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone