[blparent] Babysitting

Nate Hecker heckerhead at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:17:09 UTC 2017

 Hello
 I am moving to the Denver area. Location hasn't been 100% established yet.

 But I've narrowed it down to these two locations

4703 w 52nd Ave. Denver

 1220 Wadsworth Blvd. lakewood

 I know it's hard to find childcare if I don't know where I'm moving yet…
But this will also help me make my final decision on where I'm going to
move.

Nate