[blparent] Babysitting

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Sep 28 20:06:52 UTC 2017

Hello Nate,
Here are a couple of ideas. You might want to check with a college or two to see if you can advertise this position. This sounds as if it could be a great job for a college student. Certainly not enough money to live on, but could be just the right amount of weekly spending money. I know other parents who have hired college students for similar hours. As far as after school goes, many schools have after school child care options right in the school itself. This would be worth looking into if you haven't all ready. This would mean you would only have to worry about having someone getting her ready for school in the morning. In some ways this might be harder because it will be less hours, but in other ways it might be easier as your daughter can just stay at school, she may have friends, or make friends, in the after school program, and they might even help her with homework or provide other fun activities.
The best of luck! Child care is never easy to find!
Melissa