[blparent] Babysitting

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 20:12:33 UTC 2017

				I think we exchanged notes off-list but
wanted to respond for the record.
You may want to try the aftercare and before care programs at school and
work a different set of hours.
Another option is to get an au pair.
Very few people will be able and willing to work the hours you want/need.
>From a professional perspective, nobody cares about your situation, all they
care about is if they can and are willing to work those hours while also
taking account the rest of their lives.
Finally, remember school closes a lot. You have teacher work days, sick
days, days when the school is closed, days when it opens late and closes
early.
You mention the person driving your kid to school. Will you provide a car?
If you don't want an au pair and can't change your work schedule, you will
need to hire someone for a very long day and pay them accordingly.