[blparent] traveling to Puerto Rico

Tatyana tagriru at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:02:55 UTC 2018

Hi,
We’ll be staying in Windom Grande Rio mar , Rio Grande  in the end of May. Any one can recommend good snorckling with 5 yo child from a beach in Puerto Rico, just accessing from a beach,  may be with a short swim? As I’ve red some reviews, it's  hard to find  snorcling on the mainland, one mostly need to take a snorcling tour to the islands. If so, any recommendations on a short tour, to shallow water, something good for small kids?

 Also, as I know El yunque rain forest closed for tourists after huracane impact, but some areas are open. Any insides on the rain forest visit?

Also, I would like to take my 5 yo child on jet ski. Any known providers would allow a small child as a passanger on a jet ski?

Thanks.

I know many people went to Puerto Rico, so I would apriciate ideas of those who experienced all the things I was asking about. Great thanks  to  all!

Tatyana