[blparent] question for my fellow parents

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 15:46:49 UTC 2018

When a child is added to a parents policy it is a rider addition. When a child is the primary driver it is more expensive. We had two vehicles and when our son turned 16 he was the second driver in the house so we had to pay more because he was considered a primary driver for the second vehicle

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer