[blparent] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 12:10:59 UTC 2018

Hi Amanda welcome to the list. My name is Roanna Bacchus and I am totally blind. Two years ago I graduated from the University Of Central Florida with my Bachelor's degree in Interdisciplinary Studies. I am not a blind parent, but I joined this list to share the experiences that my parents have had with me.