[blparent] Talking Medical Thermometer

Jack Chen jackchenonline at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:39:10 UTC 2018

I bought the Vicks SmartTemp bluetooth thermometer.
<https://www.amazon.com/Vicks-Smart-Wireless-Smartphone-Thermometer/dp/B01410Z22U/ref=sr_1_2_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1535466998&sr=8-2&keywords=smarttemp+bluetooth>It
is quite accurate and the iPhone app, even though not 100% accessible,
is pretty easy to figure out.

I am one of those kind of people who likes to know the exact temperature.

Our doctor told us that 100.4 is the temperature at which their office
considers a temperature to be a fever.