[blparent] Glucose monitoring

Stacie Hardy - NFBHOU shardy at nfbtx.org
Wed Aug 29 12:16:55 UTC 2018

Hello Daniel,

First, congratulations to you and your wife. I hope things go well for
you both, and you find yourselves soon expecting to become parents. Have
you reached out to the Diabetes Action Network; another division within
the NFB? They might be a good place to help get your questions answered.
Wishing you all the best. Warm regards.

Stacie Hardy <shardy at nfbtx.org>
President: NFB of Texas Houston Chapter
Voice and Text: (346) 704-0190 or (832) 779-7477

"A question never asked is an answer never known"
"Live the life you want!"