[blparent] Blindness-related, blparent-related: Feelin' good!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Dec 25 12:45:47 UTC 2018

Hello blind parents!  Here's another conference idea!  And I want to make
this a positive experience for you!  I will be opening up my room for you
to come chitter-chat and shoot the breeze from now until the end of the
year!   Hey!  For you!  Please call 720-759-6942, Room 9!  The Sports Room
on the Country Boy's Paradise.  We can discuss anything.  It doesn't have
to be sports-related, or blindness-related.  Come in and make friends!
Beginning at 8 Eastern, 5 Pacific, or a time convenient for you.  Any topic
goes!

Eric
..

..

merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  Because the Holidays do not end on
December 26!  No!  We end the holidays on January 6!  Call 773-572-6258,
option 1.

Friendship and pen pals and fellowship?  Please come join my Facebook
group, Pen Pals,  prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun, by clicking
this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

Love Labradors?  Click this link to join my new group, Loving Labs!:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

Let's be good to each other!

Eric!