[blparent] Donating an auction item to our local state NFB convention little bit off-topic

Danielle (Shives) Manke shives1 at myactv.net
Thu Feb 8 23:25:12 UTC 2018

Tara,
I, too, like jewelry that makes some kind of noise, especially jingly earrings or necklaces. Bracelets work too, although I don't personally wear them as often because they sometimes get in the way of using my hands. I still enjoy them though. I have no vision so being able to see the jewelry I'm wearing isn't an issue. When it comes down to it, I like jewelry of any kind and, although I do tend to gravitate more toward stuff that jingles, anything works. Wearing jewelry, for me, is partly about wearing something I like but also about wearing something that looks good with my outfit and/or for the occasion. Even though I can't see it, I am cognizant of those who can so have a variety of things that work for different occasions. So I guess my thought is to possibly donate things that are big and/or jingly, but anyone who likes jewelry and/or likes to have different options of things to wear should be happy with anything.
Danielle