[blparent] Best Blind Friendly Baby carrier

Amanda Berkley amanda1226 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 01:02:38 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thanks for your input! I think maybe going to try the carriers at the
store might be a good idea, since returning things to Amazon can be a
bit cumbersome at times. The tricky thing for me isn't just my son's
size, but that I'm also a "plus size" mom. I also don't want something
that requires a lot of steps to use, if that makes sense.

We did look at the Baby Bjorn, and Dad liked the sound of it, so that
is one we'll definitely look more into.

Currently my son has no problem being handed around to different
family members. He's a very happy and amiable baby. He's never been a
fussy baby unless he's dirty, hungry or just bored. lol As long as
those needs are met, he's happy as a lark. :)

Thanks again,
Amanda