[blparent] Preparing for children

Veronica Martinez preciousminny32 at att.net
Sun Feb 25 01:30:29 UTC 2018

hello, I agree with the last poster. I too was prepared, thanks to my mom who taught me a lot of what I know. But, it is so different when it’s your own. You learn a lot more, you get to know them very well, you get to know their cries, you just learn by their cues. And the more practice you have with them, the better you get. Children are very very very forgiving. And it is hard, but at the same time very rewarding.  good luck, Veronica.

Sent from my iPhone