[blparent] Accessibly measuring dropper medicine

Amanda Berkley amanda1226 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 01:08:10 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how someone blind would be able to measure out
medicine that requires a dropper? For example, I have some gas drops
for our little boy that say he only needs .3 marked on the dropper,
but obviously I can't see the marking on the dropper, and can't feel
the liquid inside the dropper to just score it. I was wondering if
anyone else had any ideas on how to measure this out to make sure he
gets the right dose.

Thanks,
Amanda