[blparent] Girls sharing a room looking for ideas

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 13:10:38 UTC 2018

				Sharing a room is fine, though I'd caution you against a play room that doubles as a guest room.
First, the kids deserve a place to play, or at least retrieve and store toys, since they will probably play with it in your presence. At least this is what my kids do, and I like it. It's a great way to learn about them.
When we have guests, they do net get a separate space to sleep. It's a way to make sure they want to leave. Plus, if your guests have a place dedicated to them, your kids won't be able to enjoy their play room. Think of Grandma wanting to go to bed early, someone wanting to sleep in late... someone leaving things in the room that you don't want your kids to encounter... the list is endless.