[blparent] New blind parents

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 00:12:48 UTC 2018

Hi Tony,

I’ve been married for 20 years. I have two kids. A fourteen year old son and a ten year old daughter.
I highly recommend taking parenting classes that your OBGyn can recommend. I’d love to answer any questions that y’all might have.

Welcome to the list. Congratulations on your new baby. 😊

Mari Hunziker
Sent from my iPhone