[blparent] FW: Keep Your Children Engaged in Learning Over the Summer

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Thu Jun 28 19:31:44 UTC 2018

I buy used books when I can find them; my town has a great independent bookstore. My daughter and I visit the library a lot. When we go on road trips, I encourage my kid to read as many signs as possiblejust for the fun of it.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto