[blparent] Request for any tips on taking care of a pet fish

Jennifer Bose jen10514 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 03:06:12 UTC 2018

Hi, everyone.

My daughters, who are now 8 and 6 years old, are very excited to have
a new beta fish since last week. They have been begging me for one for
months. The fish is primarily their responsibility and they do take it
seriously. However, I wonder if any of you other blind parents have
had experience or have tips related to maintaining pet fish. It's a
small blue and red fish that they decided to name Poseidon. I've
researched care of the fish and I made sure my daughters read the
instructions for how to keep him happy and healthy. However, if I need
to help them in any way, what should I do? I'm worried about catching
him in a small net, somehow hurting him or accidentally letting him
escape if I have to clean his bowl. I have to admit, I'm much more
comfortable with plants or dogs and cats. Fish are supposed to be
really easy, but I'm not so sure. Thoughts, anyone?

Jen
--
For a clear communication of your message, contact:
Jennifer Bose, voice talent.