[blparent] Baby girl has arrived!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:06:10 UTC 2018

Amanda, glad to know your new daughter is doing fine.  Have you sung to
her?  Please keep us posted!  Sing her some Christmas songs.  Babies should
be exposed to music early.
..

..

November 1st through January 6: 68 days' worth of Your Official
Holiday-Music Station!: 773-572-6258!  Options 1, 2, or 3.  No
long-distance?  We've got you covered!  If you'd like to be notified when a
show airs, please contact me at eric at pmpmail.com.  You can leave your
wishes, stories and comments, and I'll use them on the show!

Don't forget!: I'm on Facebook; eric at pmpmail.com; and join my Facebook
group, Pen Pals, Prayer Requests, and More with Eric Calhoun:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/

..

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!

Eric!

..