[blparent] Suggestions for Labeling Baby Clothes

Tracey Turri turri.tracey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:07:48 UTC 2018

Keeping only one or two sizes out at a   time was what we found the most helpful. Also once you find close that are  part of an outfit, simply fold or hang  them together. Really for the first couple months we found it most convenient to just dress  the baby in  the footed sleepers, or Onezies since she was born in the summer. Simple one piece clothes Rela most practical at home.
I hope this helps a little bit. ☺️

Sent from my iPhone