[blparent] kindergarten

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 10:53:15 UTC 2018

				Ug, I can't stand The Miracle Worker.

-----Original Message-----
From: BlParent <blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Rob Kaiser via
BlParent
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2018 5:26 PM
To: 'Blind Parents Mailing List' <blparent at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Rob Kaiser <rcubfank at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [blparent] kindergarten

Also, to the person who has a 15 yearold & doesn't think they need or would
want to go to their teacher, Several years ago, when I was teaching voice
lessons @ Glenbrook North, Highschool, 1 of the English classes was reading
the Miricle Worker. The English teacher asked me to come in & speek to that
class. I actually wound up speaking to several classes that day. It's always
important to continue to educate about blindness.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net