[blparent] NFB Blind Parents Group Conference Call

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 04:06:35 UTC 2018

There are still two spots available for the NFB Blind Parents Group's October conference call. This month, we will be discussing strategies for helping our kids with homework and advocating for any accommodations we may need as parents within our kids' schools. The call will take place on Monday, October 1 at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, and 6 PM Pacific Time. If you are interested in registering, please email me at stacy.cervenka at gmail.com and put "Blind Parents Call" in the subject line. Please include the ages of your kids and any questions you want to be sure are answered. We look forward to talking with you!

Sent from my iPhone