[blparent] Blind Parents' Meeting; Your Ideas are Needed!

Briley O'Connor brileyoc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:56:37 UTC 2019

Attention blind parents:

The National Federation of the Blind is holding our annual convention from July 7-12 in Las Vegas. It’s a great time to meet and connect with other blind parents. This year, I have been asked to organize the blind parents meeting, and need your help! I want to help you make the most of your convention, and to answer questions you have about being a blind parent. Whether you are parenting teenagers, or are just considering having children, I want to hear from you! Let's get a discussion going here, or e-mail me at brileyoc at gmail.com with any and all ideas. I look forward to meeting everyone in Vegas.

Best,

Briley O'Connor

Sent from my iPhone