[blparent] Thank you!

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 24 15:05:43 UTC 2019

Stacy,

I first would like to congratulate you on your new position. I think it is a perfect fit and you will do an amazing job! Secondly, I would like to thank you for your service, leader ship and guidance for the blind parents group over the last year. It has truly been a pleasure to work with you on the conference calls, Facebook page and other activities to help enhance the lives of blind parents. We are a great resource for blind parents and I look forward to us continuing to work together in your new position.

Thank you for all you have done!!!

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President