[blparent] Accessible crafts. Especially when you’re not very crafty.

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:04:50 UTC 2019

Hi all! I am wondering if anybody has some accessible crafts that are fun and easy to do with kids. I have to confess I’m not a very crafty person. I wish I were but I’m not. I’ve thought about putting my girls cut out snowflakes and then putting glue on them and then sprinkling glitter. Any other crafts that you guys have done that of been fun and successful? Thanks for any help! Oh, my girls are four and two years old. They   love sparkle! This evening I got them to help clean up by telling them that while they were cleaning up they could   wear  one of my necklaces.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone