[blparent] Eyedrops thank you for the advice!

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 04:11:08 UTC 2019

Hey all! I just wanted to write and tell those of you who wrote me about eyedrops and how to administer them thank you. Actually my poor little one didn’t have pinkeye she had  a cold  and  an  ear infection and the cold virus was in her eyes. Fortunately her body is fighting  it off and she got anabiotic‘s for the ear infection she’s doing a lot better. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you thank you and say how much I appreciate this list. I love that we can all come together and ask each other for advice.
Tara

Sent from my iPhone