[blparent] baby gear

Tammy Burleigh tcl189 at rogers.com
Sat Apr 27 02:34:17 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm wondering if any parents out there?? might be able to help me with a
problem I'm having.?? I need a stroller and a Carseat and I'm running in
to trouble finding one that would work.?? I used to have a Peg Perego
Venesia for my kids, but they've been recalled and are no longer
available.?? I liked it because I could reverse the handle and pull it.??
But there doesn't seem to be a stroller anymore that works like that.??
They all have reversable seats, but not reversable handles.?? I take
public transit a lot, so I need a stroller that is not too big, that I
can get on and off the bus relatively easily.?? The umbrella strollers
are light and you can usually pull them, but you can't put a newborn in
one.?? Does anybody have any ideas what stroller might fit the bill here,
or does anybody have any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Tammy