[blParent] ADA Documents about Printed Material for Parents with Disabilities

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat Aug 24 18:49:09 UTC 2019

I don't recommend starting with these documents. You'll draw more flies with honey than you will with vinegar. But when it came to my daughter's school, I eventually had to bring out the big guns. I had an uncooperative, burned-out teacher who refused to email me at all, claiming my request took too much time away from her other students.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto