[blParent] Re Weaning

Nadine Lattimore nadine.lattimore at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:19:25 UTC 2019

Hi Rebecca

Thanks for responding.

There are quite a few variations but something similar to this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bebe-Modern-Swivel-Pedestal-Highchair/dp/B077Z8J1PV/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?adgrpid=61618510508&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4JmHlu2l5AIVgbHtCh0K0QcoEAAYASAAEgItsvD_BwE&hvadid=259077858158&hvdev=m&hvlocphy=1007850&hvnetw=g&hvpos=1t1&hvqmt=b&hvrand=12352297967094067527&hvtargid=kwd-303302403023&hydadcr=6875_1752056&keywords=360+swivel+high+chair&qid=1567005218&s=gateway&sr=8-6

Has a moulded padded seat, footrest, 5 point harness and removable tray table with insert. I would love adjustable height of chair, multi position tray and footrest to accommodate growth. Hmmm I did consider a booster chair. The lobster chair style for when little one is a bit older will clamp to most tables. Multi purpose here, baby will be eating from our table allowing for us to monitor amount eaten versus painted and assist feeding. Also using our own chair ensures greater hygiene, let's face it a quick tray wipe doesn't help when straps etc are licked. Finally the space where the baby chair would ordinarily be, can instead be occupied by my guide dog. At almost 90lbs, he doesn't quite fit to curl up under most tables.