[blparent] Looking for good portable car seat recommendations

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 21:30:47 UTC 2019

Hi,
My six-month-old daughter will be growing out of her rear facing only car seat soon. I am looking for suggestions of car seats that are convertible that she can be refacing in for quite a long time. I am looking for ones that are not superheavy and easy to transport between cars. I am blind, but my husband is not. However, due to his work schedule, there are times I will either be taking an Uber, will be getting rides with friends and family I need a car seat but it’s easy to transport and install. Thanks advance.

Sent from my iPhone