[blparent] Looking for good portable car seat recommendations

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 14:04:40 UTC 2019

Amber,
Yes, you are absolutely right. I don’t have a problem traveling with my baby on my own, it is that I will not always be in mine and my husbands car, so having a car seat that isn’t terribly heavy or terribly difficult to install in other cars such as Uber’s and my friends and fellow family members cars is important to me. There are a lot of times that my husband works evenings and on weekends, and so if I need to go somewhere I rely on other forms of transportation. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone